Remote temperature monitoring
ThingsLog vaccine fridge mobile data logger system is a low-power solution suitable for real-time tracking and alerting of vaccine refrigerators.
The solution is based on a cloud monitoring platform, a nice and suitable mobile app, a low-power mobile data logger, and a calibrated temperature sensors able to handle ranges from -55 to 155 °C.
ThingsLog temperature remote monitoring is ready to use is suitable for temperature in rooms, equipment, trucks, containers and vaccine refrigerators.
One data logger could survive in low power mode between 3 and 4 years without a battery change. Batteries are replaceable if this happens.
The solution comes together with a global network roaming coverage so that you don’t need to worry about the network costs.
Remote temperature monitoring features
- Network type: 2G or NB-IoT
- Environment: air, gas, water, non-aggressive liquids (water) | aggressive fluids (fuels, acids and others)
- Temperature range:
- Standard sensor range: -30 °C : +70 °C / – 22 F to 158 F
- Custom request any range from -55 °C to 150 °C / -67 F to 302 F
- Sensor location: Embedded in data logger
- Power supply options: Lithium batteries
- 3th party sensor integration: Sensors with Output signal: 4 ÷ 20 mA (2-wire)
- Logger working temperature: –40 ÷ 70 °C
- Low / high-temperature instant alarms
- Data logger Protection class: IP 68
- Pharmacies and hospitals
- Food delivery
- Cold Chain
- Mobile vaccine refrigerator monitoring
- Low power environment temperature monitoring in locations with difficult access
- Water temperature monitoring in rivers, dams, channels, tanks and pipes
- Temperature monitoring in warehouses
- Low power independent temperature monitoring of other goods over large distances
How it works
The data logger wakes on a configurable interval of time (typically every minute) and records the value of the ambient temperature. Low power AI algorithm analyzes the data and if it is over or under a certain pre-configured range the logger wakes up and transmits an instant alarm. If there is a normal mode of operation the logger will wake up on a configurable interval of time (typically every 6 hours) and will transmit the currently buffered values.
You get the data and notifications straight on the ThingsLog mobile app or on our cloud-based web portal. All our data loggers are remotely configurable over the cloud.
You can change reading transmission intervals, set/reset alarms and enable or disable ports. On one data logger, you can connect up to two temperature sensors.
Remote temperature monitoring solution supports two network types 2G/GPRS or NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT).
We support out-of-the-box global roaming connectivity. Please check our supported county list.
If you need coverage in a different country, please contact us separately.
Advantages over competitive solutions
- Designed with low-power in mind (no need for an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Ready to go (no need to setup anything)
- No dependency of local networks or local power supply
- Long battery life
- Temperature alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Ability to track temperature remotely even in situations when there is no power on site
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing of current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
How to start?
Download our mobile app and register through it.
You will be able to view test data and get a feeling of how it works and looks.
0 -+30 °C, -30 +70 °C, -50 +50 °C, OTHER