ThingsLog pipe pressure monitoring data logger
From: €17 / month and a €180 sign-up fee
ThingsLog pipe pressure monitoring data logger is a ready to use low power remote smart pressure monitoring solution suitable for monitoring of pressure in water, gas or heating pipes.
The packe consists of a logger and a gauge pressure sensor. It comes ready for use. You just need to install sensor the sensor on your pipe and hang the logger somewhere near by.
ThingsLog pipe pressure monitoring data logger technical features
- Low power device
- Instant alarms for low/high level alarms
- Configurable level reading and data transmission periods
- Reconfiguration over the AIR
- Ability to meter per minute and transmit per day
- 6 µA consumption in sleeping mode
- Data transmission over 2G/GSM/GPRS, NB-IoT or LoRa/LoRaWAN
- Up to 10 years + battery life (10000 transmissions)
- Replaceable batteries
- Pressure monitoring for water and heat utilities
- DMA/PMA NRW zones monitoring
- Monitoring of pressure reductors
- Air pressure monitoring
- Gas pressure monitoring
- Pressure monitoring in food processing industry
- Chemical industry
- Installations for nitrogen / oxygen production
- Water utiltiy
- Heating utility
- Agriculture and smart farming
- Facility managers that require monitoring as a service for water, energy and gas consumptions
- System integrators in the utility sector
- End customers with low pipe pressure issues
- Platform owners that don’t have their own data loggers
- Farmers who need to monitor irrigation systems and water suppy for their animals
How to order?
Prior ordering you need to know the approximate pressure in bars of the pipe that will be monitored, the network that will be used and the distance between the sensor and the place where the logger will be installed.
Note that in either case all shippment expenses for the delivery of the logger will be covered by us.
Determine the type of the network (could be 2G/GSM/GPRS, Narrowband IoT or LoRa/LoRaWAN).
is the most widely used option. If you choose GPRS datalogger it will come with an embedded global roaming SIM card ready for use. You don’t need to pay anything extra for the network service. The monthly fee covers the global roaming SIM costs.
Newer cellular network option offered by mobile operators. Available only in certain countries. We can aggain supply the SIM card for most of the EU countries.
low power IoT sensor network – cost effective option suitable if you want to build your own sensor network.
If you need information on the network/meter choices please don’t hesitate to contact us.
ThingsLog low power data logger documentation
|Pressure in bars||
2G/GPRS, NB-IoT, LoRa/LoRaWAN
|As a service||