ThingsLog Nb-IoT level fuel tank level monitoring data logger
€370 – €470
Nb-IoT Diesel and agressive fluids remote level monitoring data logger with NB-IoT is a ready for use offering that includes:
- ThingsLog low power barometric tank level monitoring data logger with NB-IoT
- Stainless steel ATEX certified level sensor
- ThingsLog mobile app
- ThingsLog platform
- Self service installation support
ThingsLog fuel tank level monitoring data logger is ready for you and suitable for monitoring of tanks with fluids that are aggressive (fuels, diesel, kerosene, heating oil) and would damage the standard barometric cable based level monitoring data loggers.
It comes together with cloud monitoring platform and mobile app for Andriod and iPhone phones.
All you need to do is to install the sensor in your fuel tank.
How it works?
The stainless steel metal rod fuel sensor is sunk on the bottom of the tank. Data logger has to be installed somewhere on top of it. Both are connected over a barometric cable.
The data logger is configurable over ThingsLog platform. You may set high/low level alarm levels, data transmission frequency, level reading frequency and click “Start Setup”. At that moment, you need to touch the logger with a magnet. Once you see “Configured” in green in the platform menu the logger is configured and will start to operate.
The sensor values are obtained by the data logger as per the configured reading period. The logger sends the recordings as per the configured transmission period. If there is an alarm condition – low/high level the logger will wake up and transmit an instant alarm.
Data and alarms are available in ThingsLog backend or on ThingsLog mobile app. With the logger, you will get also an account for those.
- Monitoring and alarms for leakage of tanks with heating oil on remote locations with difficult access
- Fuel/heating oild Level/volume tank level control and reporting
- Fuels theft prevention through an independent battery operated solution
- Application in manufacturing processes with aggressive fluids like acids and bases
Nb-IoT Diesel and agressive fluids remote level monitoring complete feature set
ThingsLog fuel tank remote level monitoring data logger has the following features:
- Type of fluid:
- fuels (diesel, petrol, kerosene, heating oil)
- Level of measurement: up to 200m (more than 100m on special request)
- Working temperature: -20 ÷ 100 °C
- Low/High level instant alarms
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
- Stainless steel metal rod
- Data transmission over 2G/GPRS
- Configurable metering and transmission periods
- Reconfiguration over the AIR
- Mobile app
- Instant Alarms for low/high level
- 10 years battery life (12000 transmissions)
- 19 uA battery power consumption in sleeping mode
- Replaceable battery
- Power supply options: low power with lithium batteries, 12V, 24V, Solar or combination of on power + low power
- Compatible with ThingsLog mobile app
- Open REST data push/pull APIs
For whom the solution could be useful
- Facility managers and building owners with tanks for heating oil
- Heating oil/fuels distributors and expedition companies
- Farmers that hold own tanks with fuels
- Telecom operators that has diesel generators on base stations
- Anybody else who has a tank with fuel, diesel and aggressive fluids and would like to monitor it independent from power supply
How much you should pay about it?
There is an initial charge for the sensor and the logger. That cost depends of the depth of the tank.
We offer also custom-flanged based attachment options and depths.
There is also a recurring cost for the platform, mobile app and data SIM cards (if your country is covered by our offeiring). Check coverage here.
We offer special discounts based on quantities or longer subscription periods.
Guides and documentation
- Why level metering and monitoring is important – link
- Product description – link
- Configuration overview – link
This is an industrial carrier grade low power tank level monitoring solution. If you need a customization in the platform, reports or even a custom mobile app for your organization that is all possible and doable. We also offer monitoring as a service based on own NOC team. They will watch it for you and will do all the necessary calling in case of an event.
1m, 2m, 3m
|Excessive cable length||
Low power with lithium battery pack, Solar, 12VDC, 24VDC