Remote NB-IoT water level monitoring
€160 – €180
Remote tank water level monitoring over NB-IoT is a remote level monitoring system that consists of a Narrowband IoT low power data logger, level sensor, clould platform and a mobile app.
The solution is ideal for low power level monitoring on remote locations with no power supply available like remote tanks, open channels, rivers, sewers and waste waters, dams or reservoirs.
The remote level monitoring data loggers comes preconfigured and ready to use.
All you need to do is to sink the sensor to the bottom of your tank or reservoir and secure the data logger somewhere outside of the tank.
- ThingsLog NB-IoT low power data logger
- ThingsLog Level sensor with barometric cable
Note that ThingsLog remote tank monitroing cloud and mobile app subscription package is orderable as a separate item.
Remote NB-IoT level monitoring system application
- Remote water tank level monitoring
- Animal and farmers tank level water level and consumption monitoring
- Dam level monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Tank level alerting
- Well level monitoring and management
- Remote dam early warning system
- Borehole Water Levels remote monitoring
- Remote monitoring of larger ponds and reservoirs (The solution supports up to 200m level depth)
- Suitable for early warning systems on locations with difficult access and no power supply
Remote NB-IoT level monitoring features
- Fluid: non aggressive fluids (water)
- Level of measurement: up to 200m (more than 100m on special request)
- Working temperature: 0 ÷ 70 °C
- Low/High level instant alarms
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
- Up to 200m level depth
- 10 years battery life
Platform and mobile app
In order to use the level monitoring data logger you will need also to purchase ThingsLog tank level monitoring platform and mobile app subscription package.
ThingsLog tank monitoring is a cloud based platform accessible over the Internet. You will have your own username and password and can set up extra users if more people need access to the data. The platform will allow you to monitor remotely the level of your tank on your computer, mobile phone, to set high and low level alarms and to review detailed readings, alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. If required also a custom dashboard could be set and also some daily or weekly reports.
ThingsLog platform and mobile app supports six different languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek and Bulgarian.
NB-IoT network connectivity
We support out of the box NB-IoT global roaming connectivity in Germany, Austria, Great Brittan, Greece, Italy, Spain, Nederland.
If you need coverage in a different country please contact us separately.
Advantages over competitive level monitoring solutions
- Designed with low-power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband Iot is a key factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing of current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
How to start?
Download our mobile app and register through it.
You will be able to view test data and get a feeling on how it works and looks like.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 10 cm|
1m, 4m, 8m, 20m, 50m, 100m
|Excessive cable length||
Low power with lithium battery pack, Solar, 12VDC, 24VDC