Remote water level monitoring over 2G/GPRS
€190 – €210
Remote GPRS water level monitoring system consists of a GSM/GPRS low power data logger, level sensor, clould platform and mobile application
The solution is ideal for low power level monitoring on remote locations with no power supply available like remote tanks, open channels, rivers, sewers and waste waters, dams or reservoirs.
The remote level monitoring data loggers comes preconfigured and ready to use.
All you need to do is to sink the sensor to the bottom of your tank or reservoir and secure the data logger somewhere outside of the tank.
- ThingsLog Low power data logger
- ThingsLog Level sensor with barometric cable
Note that ThingsLog remote tank monitoring cloud and mobile app subscription package including a global roaming SIM card is orderable as a separate item.
- Remote water tank level monitoring
- Remote monitoring of water wells
- Animal/Livestock/Broilers tank/well tank level and consumption monitoring
- Dam level monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Tank level alerting
- Well level monitoring
- Remote dam early warning system
Borehole Water Levels remote monitoring
Remote monitoring of larger ponds and reservoirs (The solution supports up to 200m level depth)
Suitable for early warning systems on locations with difficult access and no power supply
Remote tank water level monitoring over 2G features
- Fluid: non aggressive fluids (water)
- Level of measurement: up to 200m (more than 100m on special request)
- Working temperature: 0 ÷ 70 °C
- Low/High level instant alarms
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
- Up to 200m level depth
Platform and mobile app
In order to use the level monitoring data logger you will need also to purchase ThingsLog tank level monitoring platform and mobile app subscription package.
ThingsLog tank monitoring is a cloud based platform accessible over the Internet. You will have your own username and password and can set up extra users if more people need to monitor the tank. The platform will allow you to monitor remotely the level of your tank on your computer, mobile phone, to set high and low level alarms and to review detailed readings, alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. If required also a custom dashboard could be set and also some daily or weekly reports.
ThingsLog platform and mobile app supports six different languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek and Bulgarian.
NB-IoT network connectivity
We support out of the box GPRS global roaming connectivity accross the globe.
Please check our coverage here.
If your country is not covered please contact us separately.
Advantages over competitive solutions
- Based on the most popular celular technology in the world
- Global coverage
- Designed with low-power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband Iot is a key factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing of current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
How to start?
Download our mobile app and register through it.
You will be able to view test data and get a feeling on how it works and looks like.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 10 cm|
1m, 4m, 8m, 20m, 50m, 100m
|Excessive cable length||
Low power with lithium battery pack, Solar, 12VDC, 24VDC