ThingsLog fuel level monitoring data logger
From: €24 / month and a €410 sign-up fee
ThingsLog LMDL fuel level monitoring data logger is a ready-to-use low power smart level monitoring solution suitable for monitoring all kinds of tanks with aggressive fluids (fuels, heating oil, acids, basis).
The solution is ready for use. You just need to place the sensor in your tank and hang the logger somewhere nearby.
ThingsLog fuel level monitoring data logger technical features
- Fluid: aggressive fluids (fuels, diesel, heating oil, kerosene, acids, basis)
- Level of measurement: up to 3m (more available based on special request)
- Low/High-level instant alarms
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
- Up to 200m level depth
- Low power device
- Instant alarms for low/high-level alarms
- Configurable level reading and data transmission periods
- Reconfiguration over the AIR
- Ability to meter per minute and transmit per day
- 6 µA consumption in sleeping mode
- Data transmission over 2G/GSM/GPRS, NB-IoT or LoRa/LoRaWAN
- Up to 10 years + battery life (10000 transmissions)
- Replaceable batteries
- Remote fuel tank monitoring
- Animal and farmers fuel tanks
- Monitoring of heating oil tanks
- Tanks with diesel on gas stations
- Farmers with their own fuel tanks
- Heating oil delivery companies
- Water utility operators are among the most common customers of that data logger
- Facility managers that require monitoring as a service for water, energy, and gas consumptions
- System integrators in the utility sector
- Telecoms base stations with diesel tanks
- Platform owners that don’t have their own data loggers
- Farmers who need to monitor irrigation systems and water supply for their animals
How to order?
Prior to the order, you need to know the type of the level depth of the object that will be monitored, the network that will be used, and the distance between the top of the highest possible level and the place where the logger will be installed.
Note that in either case all shipping expenses for the delivery of the logger will be covered by us.
Determine the type of the network (could be 2G/GSM/GPRS, Narrowband IoT, or LoRa/LoRaWAN).
is the most widely used option. If you choose GPRS data logger it will come with an embedded global roaming SIM card ready for use. You don’t need to pay anything extra for the network service. The monthly fee covers the global roaming SIM costs.
Newer cellular network option offered by mobile operators. Available only in certain countries. We can again supply the SIM card for most of the EU countries.
low power IoT sensor network – cost-effective option suitable if you want to build your own sensor network.
If you need information on the network/meter choices please don’t hesitate to contact us.
ThingsLog low power data logger documentation
2G/GPRS, NB-IoT, LoRa/LoRaWAN
|As a service||