Axioma QALCOSONIC W1 – SMART LORA WATER METER
Axioma QALCOSONIC W1 is a smart LoRa water meter with unmatched accuracy based on ultrasonic technology. It is applicable in homes and apartment building but also for small utility operators as main water metering device. Together with LoRa/LoRaWAN network it is capabile to deliver smart but cost efficient metering and monitoring solution to building property managers and utility operators. ThingsLog4u offers the meter with subscription for thingslog metering and monitoring platform.
Axioma QALCOSONIC W1 Application usage
Ultrasonic water meter QALCOSONIC W1 is designed for accurate measurement of cold and hot water consumption in households, apartment buildings and small commercial premises.
It is the first ultrasonic water meter with the integrated LPWAN technology in Europe.
- Static method of water consumption measurement, no moving parts
- High accuracy calculation of water consumption
- Eliminates measuring deviations caused by sand, suspended particles or air pockets
- Long-term measurement stability and reliability
- 9 digits, multi-line LCD. Total volume and instantaneous flow rate indication
- Sensitive and accurate in low flows, down to 1l/h
- NB-IoT and AMR, NFC
- LoRa technology ready
Metering and monitoring
Axioma W1 smart water meter is cool but to get the value out of it you will need a way to get the data and be able to reason about it.
For the purpose you will need a smart metering and monitoring platform and ideally a mobile app for consumption trackinging and alerts.
If this is your case and you would like to offer an extra value to you and your customers please check out also our ThingsLog monitoring platform and mobile application service offering.
It will provide you with an easy and convenient way to do smart sub metering and to get consumption monitoring and alerting.
- Temperature class T30, T50, T30/90, T90
- Nominal flow 1.6 / 2.5 / 4.0 m3/h
- Wide measurement range
Q3/Q1 = R 250/400/800 (optional)
- No straight sections required
- Installation in any position
- No measurement of air
- Environment class E2/M1
- Protection class IP68
- Nominal pressure PN16
- Metering archive registration
- Maintenance free device, battery lifetime > 16 years
- Bi-directional flow measurements
- Flow direction indication
- Meter parametrisation and archive reading via NFC or optical interface
- Durable composite body
- Measurement units: m3-m3/h,
Gal-GPM. ft3-ft3/h (optional)
- Strainer and back flow valve (optional)
- OIML R49 Compliant / EN ISO 4064
- RoHS Directive Reach
Axioma W1 Getting started documentation
|Connectors (nuts) size||
G 3/4'', G 1'', G 1 1/4''